The Note 4 is here! And so far, it seems to have made a killer impression. So what makes it different from the past generation? Here are the top features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- The Screen Design: The Note 4 features an incredible screen. Who’s surprised? It is 5.7 inches, the same as its predecessor, but boasts an impressive 500 pixels per inch, a significant improvement in pixel density from the Note 3 at 389 ppi. The screen also holds a new feature: adaptive display. The screen shifts, depending on the light in your environment to ensure ideal viewing. Rad.
- The S Pen: The S Pen is the ultimate stylus. With one click of a button, this device acts as a fountain pen, a highlighter, and a
powerful image manipulation tool. It has excellent sensitivity, meaning more control and custom touch, helping you to emulate the type of writing you would have with a real pen. This is an incredibly useful feature for both students and professionals as it makes note-taking quick and intuitive. Check out this video from Samsung to see what you can do.
- The Hardware: The Galaxy Note 4 comes with an amazing 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, meaning you’ll never have to worry about the phone struggling to keep up with you. And the battery life has increased too. Have trouble with your battery down the road? Just swap it out. No problem.
- The Camera: The Note 4’s camera is a whopping 16-megapixels with optical image stabilization. What else is cool? The “Wide Selfie” mode. You’ll never have to worry about accidentally cutting out your friends again!
- Multitasking Capabilities: There is nothing quite like the multitasking feature on the Note. All you have to do is swipe from the corner of an app to minimize it and then open a new one! From there, you can slide them wherever you want them to go. It lets your phone function more like a desktop computer, just significantly more portable! Think of all the time and sanity you’ll save without the cumbersome switching between apps.
- Snap Note: Annotating pictures is a piece of cake with the Snap Note feature. If you have notes written down on a piece of paper, you can take a picture to digitize them and then edit and add whatever other notes you want with your S Pen. Then you can share the updated version immediately with friends. Alongside the Smart Select feature which allows users to group screenshots together, this is an excellent tool for those sharing information with classmates or coworkers.
- Sensors: From fingerprint scanner to a UV monitor, the Note 4 carries many of the sensors in the Galaxy S5.
With its incredible and intuitive touch screen, the Note 4 is a powerful tool for capturing life, creating new content and sharing it with others. It’s a super phone. Our tip: to get the most out of this phone, really get to know the multitasking feature and Snap Note application. For busy people on-the-go, these features are going to make the biggest difference in enabling your phone to make your life easier.
Want more? Come check it out in person at your nearest Car Toys. Our experts can walk you through all the details and answer any questions you might have about the phone or what plan is best for you.